Since its inception the Basilica of Saint Mary was always intended to be a place of worship, a haven of beauty, and a beacon of hope.
The present Basilica organ was installed in 1949 as Wicks Opus 3047 and was formally dedicated to the Glory of God on October 15, 1950.more
The Reardon Rectory was erected in 1927-1928 as a residence and business office for the rector and assistant priests of The Basilica.more
The reconciliation chapels are designed to enhance the celebration of the Sacrament of Reconciliation.more
Saint Joseph Chapel
Built as part of the 1999-2000 development of The Basilica Undercroft, this chapel is located on ground level and was dedicated in 2000.more
Stained Glass Windows
The Basilica windows were designed, executed and installed by Thomas J. Gaytee Studios of Minneapolis.more