Please consider a gift to support our vibrant ministries and services.
”Give, and it shall be given to you.” Luke 6:38
The Basilica Fund
Help Sustain and Grow Basilica Ministries. Your financial gifts empower our work.
Your support helps fulfill our mission to be a home for spiritual nourishment, a beacon of hope, and an advocate for change.
Your financial gifts empower our work, and 85% of operating expenses are funded by gifts to The Basilica Fund. With your support:
- 838 volunteers served in 106 ministry roles
- 192 students in Pre-K - 12th grade attended religous education
- 5 Employment Ministry coaches helped 30 clients in job transition
- 260 young adults participated in Basilica Young Adults (BYA)
St. Vincent de Paul
Your gift supports our life-saving outreach ministries, alleviating the suffering and promoting the dignity of our neighbors in need. Your partnership is crucial and offers hope to those who need it most.
Leave a legacy that reflects your faith. It’s easy to postpone decisions about our estates, whatever size they may be. Yet this is the final way that each of us can say, “I lived and I loved this person, this place, this cause!”
Through your bequests you set an example of philanthropy and preserve what mattered to you during your lifetime.
- Leaving a legacy gift through your Will
- Establish a Charitable Remainder Trust
- Creating a gift annuity
- Designate The Basilica of Saint Mary (tax ID 41-0695501) or The Basilica Landmark (tax ID 41-1754864 as a beneficiary of a 401(k), IRA, or life insurance policy.
All individuals and families who make a planned gift automatically become members of The Basilica Landmark Legacy Society.
Donations for those in need
Every little bit can help a family or person in need.
The 'Two-For-One' Program
Next time you buy household and personal products, purchase two instead of one. Then bring the extra to The Basilica.
- Drop-off donations in the Reardon Rectory.
- Items collected will be distributed to St. Vincent de Paul Outreach guests.
- We need socks, toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant, soap, shampoo, feminine products, diapers, lotion, hairbrushes and fleece blankets.
Give thanks for what you have and help those who don’t.
Take food or monetary contributions directly to a local food shelf.
Clothing and Housewares
Donate items to St. Vincent de Paul Stores. A complete list of accepted items is available on their website.
Donate career clothing to organizations that support people looking for work such as Dress for Success Twin Cities.
The Basilica is NOT able to take furniture donations.
You can donate furniture to these organizations: