Opportunities to enrich your faith through our ministries and services.
The marble statues surrounding the Sanctuary depict the apostles. Carved in Italy, they are half size copies of those in St. John Lateran, Cathedral of Rome.
The elaborate wrought iron grille surrounding the sanctuary was fabricated by the Flour City Ornamental Iron Company of Minneapolis. It contains symbols and stories of the life of Mary.
The present Basilica organ was installed in 1949 as Wicks Opus 3047 and was formally dedicated to the Glory of God on October 15, 1950.
The reconciliation chapels are designed to enhance the celebration of the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
Built as part of the 1999-2000 development of The Basilica Undercroft, this chapel is located on ground level and was dedicated in 2000.
The Cowley Center was designed in 1966 by the architectural firm, Voigt & Fourre as a residence for the Sisters of Saint Joseph of Carondelet who provided instruction at The Basilica School.
The Basilica windows were designed, executed and installed by Thomas J. Gaytee Studios of Minneapolis.
The Basilica School building was constructed in 1913, actually opening for students nearly a year before the church was ready to hold its first Mass.